Comment on page
Join a class
A class is the first thing you need to join upon starting in CodeChum, as it's where your teachers will give out activities for you to answer and get automatic feedback on how much your score is after submitting.
Before you can actually join a class in CodeChum, you have to make sure that your teacher already has a CodeChum Teacher account and has created a class in CodeChum. Then, when this condition is met, you have to do the following:
- 1.Ask your teacher for a class code of the class he/she has created in CodeChum.
- 2.Login to CodeChum. Then, click on the Join Class card. This will open a popup window asking for the class code.
- 3.Supply the class code with the one given by your teacher.
- 4.Click Join Class. This should show a popup window informing that you've successfully sent your request!
- 5.Wait for your teacher to accept you to join the class. If possible, inform them that you have joined the class through the class code and is waiting for the teacher's acceptance.
- 6.Once accepted, you can now view the class you joined on the My Classes page.
And that's how you join a class in CodeChum! Your teacher should have prepared something for you in the class, so it's now time to answer some activities!