Comment on page
Usually, in school, a regular class discussion always follows with an activity of some sort to test or check what students have learned and if they've really understood the discussion.
In CodeChum, students will also answer activities created by the teacher of the class, but it's better since you don't have to wait before it gets checked, it's scored immediately after you submit your answer!
To answer an activity in CodeChum, follow this:
- 1.View the class in which your student has created an activity. Under the Activities tab, you should see an activity card which displays essential information about the activity, like its name, open and due date, time limit (if any), and on when the activity will be closing.
- 2.Click on the activity card to start answering the activity. If the activity has a set time limit, be mindful of the time as you can only answer the activity within that duration once you start it.
- 3.Answer all items by coding your way out of it and check your code if it's correct in comparison to the test cases by clicking the Check Tests button. Doing this will show a popup window with your score in it.
- 4.Answer as many items as you can within the time frame. Remember to check for test cases every now and then to compare if your outputs are the same with that of the test cases.
- 5.View your score after you've finished answering or until the time is up. You can also view your overall rank for the class once you're done.
And that's how you answer activities in CodeChum!